Wednesday, May 4, 2011

The Graveyard Follow Up Post



When  i did this set i had very little cash to work with (not like its any diff now) and i was still in High school and it was nearing June. I worked that summer and made enough money to afford 30 dollars worth of supplies to recreate a graveyard i had envisioned in my minds eye. I needed an armature, polymer clay, paint, craft items for the set design as well as puppet costume. Only upon purchasing said items did i realize that i was not prepared (finance/mental) to embark on a feature length (5 mins) stop motion film. I threw out more than half of my idea and settled for a shoe box edition! Enjoy...

Materials =

Black and brown acrylic paint
Polymer clay
Planter moss
Toothpicks
Sculpting tools
Construction Paper
Glue gun
Illustration of model design

No comments:

Post a Comment